Total Questions : 406Page 1 of 21 pages
- On a linear demand curve, all the five forms of elasticity can be depicted
- If two demand curves are linear and intersecting each other, then, coefficient of elasticity would be same on different demand curves at the point of intersection.
- If two demand curves are linear and parallel to each other, then, at a particular price, the coefficient of elasticity would be different on different demand curves.
- The price elasticity of demand is expressed in terms of relaive not absolute changes in Price and Quantity demanded.
Answer: Option C
- Floating exchange rate system works on the market mechanism
- Floating exchange rate breeds uncertainties and speculation
- Economic and political factors and value judgement influence the choice of the exchange rate system
- The system of floating exchange rate requires comprehensive government intervention
Answer: Option D
- Welfare economics is based on value judgements
- Welfare economics is also called 'economics with a heart'
- Welfare economics focuses on questions about equity as well as efficiency
- The founder of Welfare economics was Alfred Marshall
Answer: Option D
Q. In A Vapour Compression System, The Condition Of Refrigerant....Q. A Steam Nozzle Converts....Q. The Commonly Used Antifreeze Solution In Automobiles Is....Q. One Newton Is Equivalent To....Q. Which Defect Occurs If A Paint Is Applied Excessively Thick?....Q. Shift Is A Casting Defect Which....Q. The Permanent Magnet Field System Of Brushless Dc Servo- Mot....Q. The Sum Of Plant Species In A Given Area Is Called:....Q. The Refrigerant Used In Small Tonnage Commercial Machines (h....Q. When One Of The Links Of A Kinematic Chain Is Fixed, The Cha....Q. Gross & Net Calorific Values Will Be The Same For....Q. A Thin Spherical Shell Of Internal Diameter D Is Subjected T....Q. The Projections Of Head Or Sill Of A Door Or Window Frame Ar....Q. Baffle Spacing Is Generally __________ The I.D. Of The Shell....Q. The INC Gave Up Its Ideal Of United India & Accepted Par....Q. A Flow Is Called Super-sonic If The....Q. Which Of The Following Are In Descending Order Of Their Valu....Q. Every Disaster Affected Victim Has Been Compensated By The G....Q. She Taunted Her Husband With The Memory Of His Early Promise....Q. Rivets Are Generally Specified By The....